Tuesday 5 March 2019

5th of March

Writing this in a time which im in total disappointment also. I Remembered you a lot Baba. I think while im writing this you are just getting off the bus. Its 5.30pm. I wish I could hear or see you. But im not that lucky. I think I deserve to suffer. Anyway I will not be angry for keeping your distance. Obviously you did the right. Because the one you loved hurt you. Im not arguing or accusing. Nor shouting in pain. But I have pain. Im bearing it. Because I deserve it. I will miss you till the end? But whats the end? I will search you Baba. Hit hardest as you can. I will bare it. And I have to take it. I wont hate you Baba. I have nothing to hate. On the otger hand I will not be able to be hateful to you. Because...........take care Baba. 

No comments:

Post a Comment