Monday 18 March 2019

Monday

Remembered you today early morning. Exactly at 5am.
Then again right at 6.40am right before you get in to the bus. Then again 7.30am the tine you reach the workplace usually. I miss you Baba. Remember if this time period few years back? Were walkig together holding our hands. We were shopping, eating in different Cafes. I was resting my head on your shoulder. You did the same. Our first kiss. I miss you Baba. I know im the most difficult one to tolerate. I was mad at you sometimes because I love you that much. For those fights I had no other reason than the love. Sometimes I still do things behalf your name Baba. Thats the only way I could reach you now. Because I cant see you or listen to you. I wish the results of good deeds to you. I believe in the good results of them. May you be healthy Baba! May your parents be healthy! Take care your parents. Remember your mother also. She was nice. Take care of her. Take care your self Baba. Rainy season starts. I really wish your safety. Dont expise to mosquito bites. Will write again. 

No comments:

Post a Comment