Thursday 7 March 2019

Missing you-2

Writing this around 4.10. We usually begin to talk around 4.06pm. I hope you remember. Probably you just got on to a bus. Now we are far and apart. Im yet remembering everything. May be these things are forgotten from your perspectives. Im not in an anger Baba. Remember how did I go mad when you didn't call me on time? Remember the way I shouted you? Because I love you Baba. Dont think im trying to beg love now. (I will love you always) Hate me its okay. From my side your love was the best thing I had in my life. You offered it to a cruel person like me. You are an angel( you will be an angel to me always) i remember you a lot Baba. Remember how I asked you to get off the bus? Because I love you Baba. Then and now. I wanted to love you Baba. And I will. The only reason to do so was the love I had for you. Baba! would a person without a love in his mind do so? I know im such a bad one. But cant I love? Cant I feel love? Probably you are passing all those places now. I loved you Baba and I will. I know what a beautiful one you were for me. I will live in side you Baba. Please take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment