Sunday 24 March 2019

Time issue

Tomorrow starts another week Baba. I dont know why, but I really have a serious feeling about time. One day you will leave all the memories behind. You will find your happiness. I know that day will come. Probably this year. I think you predicted it. I wish I could take you to your workplace in a morning. Something I couldn't you for you. Someday when you take the hand of someone's remnants of my broken heart will burst in to pieces. I will be ready to take that pain. I gave you the same pain. So why not, it can comes to me anytime. I will be forgotten forever. I have to say this,  my heart love you forever. It loved you as much as it could and It will. I made serious errors but still I love you. I know I have no right claim love. I was that cruel. I know how bad I was. I know how bad am I. And same way Im the only one who know how much I love you. Im the only one who know how much did I love you. And I will keep that love forever. Take care Baba. 

No comments:

Post a Comment