Monday 25 March 2019

March 25

I wish I could come and see you. Well I came very closer. But never disturbed. I will never let a single tear to comeout your eyes because of me. I think, I have given enough tears to you. I have given you enough pains. Your eyes were always wet with me. They were always sad with me. You cried a lot because I was a cruel person. I was that bad. I was a heartless person to you I guess. Between all those nagative points of me, I have to say this Baba. I loved you. And I will,. I will love forever. I see you when I close my eyes. I remember you always. Like a song singing within my heart and head. Blame me, shout That im cruel and I didn't love you. Only im the person who know the love and pain within me. I know you have better and valuable reasons to forget me and move on. I will miss you. I will remain heartbroken forever  (I swear). Im in pain. I should be in pain. Take care Baba

No comments:

Post a Comment