Monday 4 March 2019

Loving you

I cant sleep Baba. Im thinking. I know the time won't stop for me. And definitely you will proceed. Its now my turn to sit and look. Feel the sadness. Sometimes feel alone. You have reasons to be away from me and forget. I wish If we could visit the Jungle beach, I wish if we could visit Sembuwatta, I wish if we could visit the temple closer to you and offer flowers. I will dive in these thoughts tonight. Its sad Baba. You were sad because of me. And now im also. Im sure im broken forever. Im living in you or part of my life living with in you. I know the memories you have already dumped. Its okay Baba. I dont want you to suffer. Im the sadness and im the evil. I love you too. Im the bad person. Im the villain. I still love you. Okay proceed Baba. Im not your enemy. I tried to give you smiles. I know im bad. May be im mad too. Sure im evil. Take care Baba. Loving is wrong? Loving you wrong? Heart aches. 

No comments:

Post a Comment