Sunday 10 March 2019

Graduation robe

Baba. How are you? Im guessing that you are fine. I know you are in pain. I felt that. I will not be writing this and I will not be this upset if I couldn't feel you Baba. I miss you day and night. I wish I could see or hear you. I got up as usual around 5am. Remembered you. Remembered the early morning message which I got daily basis. I live with those memories. Im writing this around 10.30am. I know you came out for breakfast by now. Remember that time when you send voice recordings? Some songs. I love that voice Baba. I remember all of it. I remember how I went with you to find a graduation robe for your graduation. Lived that life. Love you then and now. I miss you too. I hope you are fine. Please take care Baba. I never wanted to hurt you sweet. I just wanted to love. If im having only a devil in me, I wont be this upset. I still miss you. I dont want to forget you. Please take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment