Wednesday 13 March 2019

Daily.

I hope you are fine Baba. I remembered you a lot. I had my some health issues. I couldnt write on time. But I  never forgot you. How come I forget you? Im living within you. I live in your memories. I wish I could live in your heart too. Baba remember the time when you comes to Viharamahadevi Park colombo? Im waiting there or near by. Remember that time? I still remember that beautiful smile in your face when we meet. Im writing to you daily Baba. Because i miss you that much. I know im that bad. But I have my heart for you too. Im not the usual villain Baba. If I was I that Bad I would not live this pain. Im living in pain Baba. Remember when you about to leave home in saturday evenings? You kissed my forehead. After that I had to leave. I left like Im totally broken. It was very difficult to leave you back to my work place. I was waiting there for few minutes. Thinking that you would return. Few minutes later I left for home. Then a day after I left for work. It was so hard and tough to leave. I went mad. I was sad.
I still remember the smell of your hair. I would not be  able to feel it again ever. I would keep that memory forever with me. Loved you, loved that smell and loved that beautiful soul. Im in pain now. I know im the one to blame. Im the one who is wrong. I will live in pain. I will remember you forever. Please take care Baba.

No comments:

Post a Comment