Wednesday 20 March 2019

Forever heart broken 2

Well I think and I feel you are moving on. Im in pain. I cant move forward or backward like it is a stalemate for me like in Chess. I cant understand how to make my mind. I know you went through the same grief. I miss you Baba. And I will always be. May be you have totally lost me inside you. But I promise I will try to live inside you, and I will. I have your memory living inside of me. I will always have a part living inside you. Thats one of the things keeps me functioning. I love you Baba. I will miss you. Trust me, I live and I will live heartbroken forever. I kind of deserve this too. I know and its okay to live this way. Some deserve pains. Take care. Did some charity. May the good results grows by your name. May you live long Baba. Tc

No comments:

Post a Comment