Thursday 7 March 2019

March 8. Our memories. Women's day

Someday soon you will take someone's hand. Im not angry or jealous about that. Im just sad Baba. Anyway some other view I should be happy to see your happiness. Im the one who couldn't give you the happiness. I think I will suffer a lot. Sure I do deserve to suffer. Im that cruel person. What I only have inside me, which seems to have a value is love. I will keep that love for you forever. And there will always a place for you in me Baba. Some part of my life is living in you. You may never know. You will never know too. I dont know the future Baba. Definitely that future, I will not be fitted a lot I guess. I have much doubt about my future. If someday things gone so sinister or unexpectedly wrong, remember i just wanted you to be happy. I messed up each and every step in love, but I kept my love saved for you. So please be aware that I had my feelings, love and thoughts for you. Baba I wanted you to know I lived with pain too. I missed you too. Im not opposing your right to forget me. I just wanted you to know that I thought about you a lot too. And I missed you a lot too. Take care

No comments:

Post a Comment