Monday 4 March 2019

Holiday. Were you working?

Today a holiday but as I remember you work today. I remembered you Baba. Always. I remembered all the good memories of us. I was mad when someone un officially talks to you. Thats why I was mad such situations. Remember the few problems occurred? Thats because I love you baba. If I hurt you those situations, pardon me. I was trying to love you. And I will. I still remember those words by your soft golden voice, "you are going there to help people. Dont be Upset". Thats the only driving force with me up-to-date Baba. Your words. I remember them always. Same way when I do something good I specifically remember you. Because you have a share in each and everything I do. I wish those good things will bring you something good. I think im the bad thing happened to you. I never intended to hurt you Baba. Please take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment