Thursday 14 March 2019

Again.

Baba how are you? Are you fine? I remembered you many times. Like it was a music tape singing your name in my head. If I was such a bad guy, would I remember you this way? I hope no. But I cant forget you. Actually I dont want to forget you. You are the best thing happened in my life. So why should I forget you? I know you have forgotten me a lot. I know the reason. Because you have to reduce your pain. Im in pain too. I dont want to reduce this pain. Telling you why. Because I deserve this pain. Hurting the one who loved me isnt good. I did that. So I have to suffer same way. Im a devil for sure,that I know. I have love too. May be the devil also fell in love with you. You are an angel to me. You are an angel who donate your love to a person like me, who is so cruel. I never forget that good feeling. I will keep my love reserved Baba. I miss you a lot. Please take care. year ago this time was so beautiful. We were walking in streets holding our hands together. All the memories are with me. Im living in them. Take care. Pls. 

No comments:

Post a Comment