Tuesday 19 March 2019

In pain

How are you Baba? I think you are busy thesedays. May he the ones with you have a better future. I was so fake isnt it Baba? I was fake? I think so. May be you are busy shopping thesedays. Im trying to convince my self and give vetter reasons to my heart.(i have to go through the new year time without you. With my memories only) i dont have to repeat Baba I remember you a lot. I wish we could go for some shopping, watch a movies, may he go on a trip as we planned. Remember the trip plans? I know Baba im becoming less and less important to you.(may be im not in your memories now). Things sounds not good. I know you have to take a better path soon. I know im the one who is wrong, im the one who is cruel, and I will remain forever in pain.(im not telling you haven't been through the pain. I know the pains you felt Bana). I will remain forever heart broken. I will not show anyone my wounds. I will keep all my memories of you Baba. I wish if you could beside me to memorize them together. Im in pain Baba. Take care your self. 

No comments:

Post a Comment