Sunday 17 March 2019

A sunday.

How are you Baba? Remembered today, the way we were cycling around. One of the best days. Remember were sitting on the floor in the temple park. Then we walked. We ate Ice cream I remember. I miss that time Baba. I lived and yet im living those memories. Remembered when we were talking smiling. Even that day we were talking. Then you cried. I was the cruel one who gave you the tears. Im sorry for that. I know im bad. Yet at the end of that day I tried my best to see a smile in your face. That little innocent smile made my mind happier. Finally we were smiling that day. I wanted to see you smile. I always want to see that. I miss you Baba. Even I was so upset after accompanying you to the bus (remember near the race course in saturday evenings?)  I was like heart broken there. I was waited there for few minutes and went home. How come I let you go Baba? I hope you are fine. Its the sunday. In Earlier days, sunday I was leaving for work. That was so hard for both of us. Fights broke out even on the way. I was mad. I was sad. I loved you. And I love you forever. Take care Baba. 

No comments:

Post a Comment