Monday 4 March 2019

A villain

Baba hope you are fine. May be fantastic without me. Im not blaming or insulting Baba. I know how difficult was I to handle. I know im bad too.  I know all of those facts, but I love you and I loved you. I know you have given up everything about me. All the memories and all the promises. I wish and hope that you wouldn't break the last promise we made to each other (indeed if you remember them. Or may be you have already walked a long distance from there) writing this morning also. Last night I remembered you around 12.30am. That was the time we went to sleep usually. We never felt exhausted. I cant see you or I cant hear you. But I always wish if I could. Its better to see than suffering not seen you. I will take all of these things Baba. Because I deserve to suffer. I want to suffer. I was a stone (I acted a stone. I couldnt see you crying anymore). I know soon everything will be forgotten. Forgotten like I never existed. Baba I loved you and I always will. After all I have become the super villain. Cant I love? I think I can. Its okay baba. Please take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment