Saturday 16 March 2019

Weekends

Went through our memory lanes today. Places where we were walking in weekends. Remembered everything. Not the exact paths but I was closer. And the memories made my eyes wet. Memories floded. I remembered you Baba. As always. I will remember and memorize you forever. You asked your self and me once "why we didnt meet earlier? Why we couldn't meet earlier?". That question will remain forever. And I always think also why we couldn't. I dont know Baba. But may be we are far this time. I don't want to loose the hope and will. I will keep my love and trust. I know I have totally ruined my image inside you. Im sorry Baba. I never meant to hurt you. I never wanted to make you upset. I just wanted to love you. Not just love. I wanted your love too. I felt it. I felt your love. It was the best thing I had. Thats the best thing for me for the rest of my life. I will miss you like im mad Baba. Remembered your voice. Im this unlucky Baba. I cant see you and listen to you. Just wanted to you. I went closer to your work place this friday and Saturday. Heart was heavy with feelings, eyes were wet and memories flooded. I miss you. Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment