Friday 29 March 2019

New year preparations-3

I had the feelimg of loosing connection. Like a sudden disturbance in a conversation. Felt like a sudden silence in everything. I know, that you are going away. I have to bare this. I have to take this pain. I deserve this! Im telling to my mind. I wish you everything good Baba. Probably im the worse thing happened to you. My way is totally wrong, I know. And It was totally wrong. I have to say this anyway, I love you Baba. I will miss you forever. I hope you might remember the last few promises you made. I don't urge you. But please keep in mind(a distance place). I know Im not a good reason to you. I know I have no validity anymore. Anyway remember I miss you a lot. I lived this short life with heart full of love to you. Take care Baba

No comments:

Post a Comment