Monday 11 November 2019

11th November 2019

Im writing this in the midnight Baba. If I was a opportunity seeking bad guy I will not write here and say love you this much. If im a real jerk do you think I would write here? I think no. I wasn't jerking around. I wasn't fooling you around. Im messed. Im bad. Im a crap. Please understand though! I love you. I love you now. I will love. I loved you then. I happy to live 5 seconds breathing through your hair than living a 80 years long joyful life. I feel that way because I love you. Only I know how sweet you are. Only I know how delicate you are. Only I know how kind you are. Only I know how good you are. You are good intelligent and kind baba. I always knew. I love you and your personality. I miss you a lot. This year ends. Time is passing. Im crying tonight secretly. Take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment