Thursday 7 November 2019

8th November 2019

Im writing this around 7pm tonight. Thought to write in the evening or night sometimes. Im in pain sweetheart. Same time I remember the harsh time we went through. I remember the fights we had. Those memories make me mad. Pain increases. Not only the pain in mind. Baba remember the chest pain which I had? Last night it came back. After a long pause finally it came back to me. I welcome anything sweetheart. I dont care now. Im trying my best. I just want you to remember a small fact only. I want you to remember that I loved you breathing my last breath also. I want you to know my heart kept singing your song (your name/you) till the last beat. I want you to know that I will keep loving you forever. I miss you a lot. Pains aren't forever.
Take care your self.

No comments:

Post a Comment