Thursday 14 November 2019

14th November 2019

Sweetheart after elections colombo environment may become chaotic. I think you know the issues. So please be careful and stay at home. I wish your safety. Writing this a little late because I was doing on of the busiest 24 duties yesterday. I wish I could take a rest. My job has no time to rest. Our staff is less. I remember I told you Jayathilaka was removed from his position by the government. Said it was an administrative issue. He is spending a very poor life now. I visited him personally and give a bag of dry food. I remember you also. Well anyway our staff is getting smaller and the work is becoming heavier. I hope you understand the problem. I didnt forget you instead I remembered you a lot. I miss you very much Baba. Please Take care.
Love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment