Wednesday 20 November 2019

20th November 2019

If I get a chance what I want to do is start everything new. You know sweetheart a heart full of regrets is the most difficult thing to carry. My heart is heavy. You know it. I loved you then and I love you now. I will keep loving you till the end of this  misery. Hope this misery would end someday like a winter ends. Trees would be greenish and flowers will bloom. Beautiful tulips to be smile. And our love to be grown further. I still remember the touch. I still remember your fragrance. I will miss you a lot. My heart will beat its last beat singing your name. Or calling your name. I wish that day would come earlier. I wish it wont be painful. After all of those difficult days about us a good day will come. I will wait sweetheart. Only I know how much I love you. Only I know how much You got hurt because of me. Im frustrating about the past. Im disappointed about the present. Im desperate and doubtful about the future. I will keep my faith in you and the love.
Love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment