Thursday 28 November 2019

29th November 2019

Started to write this around 6.25am. As usual I got up arpund 4.55am. Yes I didnt get the good morning greeting from you. Anyway my memory yet functions well. I love you sweetheart. I know you haven't keep anything belongs to me. Including memories. May be you threw them all out from you. Im not blaming. This is just my pain. A friend gave me a film. A film just released (October 2019). Main actor was Will Smith. (I just watched a movie because im already not attending to cinemas. Last one I went with you. So that will be my last movie in a movie hall. I will not go again).
What an Amazing thing Baba. The main actress in the movie had many similarities with you. Movie ended with tears in my eyes. I love you a lot. Im totally a mess sweetheart but I still love you . I remember you a lot. I dont know how to deal with the future. I just want you to know I loved you to the last breath.
Tc

No comments:

Post a Comment