Sunday 24 November 2019

25th November 2019.

I hope you are at work today. Im writing this exactly at 1pm. You are going back to work after the lunch hour. I can imagine how Beautiful you are today. When we were together each and every day was a beautiful one. Well. You are stepping forward and the time is passing. Someday I will be too old and you will not even recognise me either. Time is such an unkind thing. I wish we had more time. I wish if I could live together. I wish if we could meet earlier. You will forget me totally sweetheart. I deserve. Im not angry with you for that. People make moves. I dont blame you for anything. I felt and I knew that you loved me. I was just an idiot who couldn't recognise things. I was too messed up. I miss you a lot sweetheart. 

No comments:

Post a Comment