Friday 15 November 2019

15th November 2019

I hope you are fine Baba. This weekend you will be resting im sure. I remembered you a lot. My heart seeks you. I dont have an option other than keep remembering our good times. Last night also I was remembering the walks we had together in WatersEdge. Those were the happiest times of my life. I remember how you smiled. What a innocent smile you have my sweetheart. Your smile could make a person a living thing. And same way I was dedicated to see your smiles. I was so happy to see you smiling. What a lucky thing to see. Good times passed may be. Anyway I will keep my faith in you. I will keep my love to you. I will wait for you my queen. I love you a lot. And Baby please be safe. I dont have to explain I guess. The environment is full of hazards. From a mosquito to a speeding vehicle.. so dangerous. I want you to he safe everywhere. Take care Baba.

No comments:

Post a Comment