Thursday 7 November 2019

8th November 2019

A friday. Remembered how busy was I to end all my work by 9am and leave for Colombo. Thats how I came to meet you sweetheart. I was chatting with you till midnight. Then woke up early (we woke up together. If I woke up early I called you. Remember?). Now im remembering all those moments and beautiful days. I know im a forgotten era. I understand the difficulty of keeping  a memory about me in your mind or heart. I know how troublesome person was I. Now I know the reason for forgetting me. Im not blaming you Baba. How to say a word when all the faults are in my hands? I just want you to say that I love you forever. Even in my last moment you will be in my mind. Dont think that this is just an incident. No Baba we were waiting to meet. We met. Sadly im rude this time. I will be a good person someday. I will love you like a gentleman someday. I will wait for you. Dont forget we have met before. 

No comments:

Post a Comment