Thursday 21 November 2019

21st November 2019

Writing this today around 4.pm. and continuing to write slowly because im working too. To morrow will be a friday. Those Fridays were so exciting. I will recall those memories now. I will remember the better moments. It doesn't mean that im going to firget the bitter moments. Bitter moments were most of the time my faults. So I wont make them a big issue. Somehow someday im in the one to suffer. So Baba how are you? Sweetheart I know im not the beloved person now but.... Sweetheart please remember to stay away from harm. I don't have to tell this continuously. There is a dengue epidemic in colombo. Remembered the sad view in Colombo south teaching hospital Kalubowila. I was looking at you for a long time. One of the hardest things to see. I was praying for your health (you would definitely argue that im lying. Trust me, I was praying.). I know how dangerous is to get ill. I know how dangerous steps people are taking daily and no one know the disaster which comes ahead. Health is such a thing. I miss you a lot baba.
Take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment