Tuesday 12 November 2019

12th November 2019

Today a poya day. I remembered how you were waiting to go to a temple with me. Sadly we couldn't. But Baba we did lot of good things. We donated water to people affected by natural disasters. We donated food to the poor. We donated money to poor. We lived and enjoyed our time like Buddha said. I remembered everything. Writing this arouns 3.40pm. May be you are working today too. I planted a new tree. This tree will also grow to remember you. There are more to come. I poured water today evening. May those trees give flowers and fruits by the name of our love. May those trees have a little sense about us. May they be helpful to people. May those trees sing the unknown and the silent story about our painful love. I hope those trees will mark good memories about us. I personally dedicate this to you, your love and the kindness offered to me. You are the only person deeply loved to a evil person like me. I miss you. I will keep loving you forever. Take care Baby. 

No comments:

Post a Comment