Tuesday 26 November 2019

27th November 2019

Im so sorry sweetheart. I had a training. I left home early morning and returned to work at late night. Had no enough time to write. Anyway time is passing. Time will not wait for me. I feel the way you move on. A dream of a bride. That bride was you. These aren't coincidents. I know what comes the next. I dont have an anger,jealousy or a hate sweetheart. I wont break my last few promises too. I will not damage your privacy too. I will miss you a lot. You dont trust but I love you a lot. You will move on. But Im emotionally stuck in time and in life. I dont see an easy way forward or out. Everyday I remember you and the best times of my life with you. You were a sunshine to me. You were the strength too. Now im barely taking steps. Im like disabled in a strange way. Im too much broken and crappy. My eyes are wet Baba. I didnt forget you in last two days. I will write what was happened those days. I miss you.

No comments:

Post a Comment