Tuesday 26 November 2019

Writing on 27th. A retrospective of 26th of November.

A day started with heavy rains. Sky was dark and heavy with clouds. Heavy as my heart. The day was wet like my eyes most of the times. Which memory doesn't bring a tear in to my eye daily. Thats fine. For hurting you I dont deserve a forgiveness. So let it be. I will take it. Let me cry.
I will remember, count and recount those beautiful days with you daily. I feel so angry about my self most of the time. Because I kicked out the love from my life. I left you like a cruel villain. Walked away but my heart is at your feet. I left my heart inside you. You would say no. But sweetheart we have met before. That sweet feeling I had when I first see you. Definitely It remembered me a relationship existed  for centuries or a millennium. I will always love you I promise. I will wait for you Baba. I will try to be a good person. I miss you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment