Tuesday 19 November 2019

19th November 2019

I was a little late to write for few days. I was duing a long duty hours. I feel okay. I was tired but im good. Being tired is okay if the job gives a satisfaction. There is no satisfaction like I had two years ago when I was taking 3-4 days continuous duties. My goal was to reach you. I miss you a lot Baba. I will keep this pain. Im not good I know. Sweetheart you think that I never loved you? You are the only thing in this world which I could fell in love with. Your memory is a continuous song which keeps singing inside me. I promise that I will keep my love for you forever. Time will pass. I know you are ready to take someone's hand. You are proceeding. I think im stuck. Anyway I promise baba in whatever the situation my love will still be there with you.
I have a heart full of love to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment