Wednesday 6 November 2019

6th November 2019

Im writing this around 3.45pm. 15 minutes prior to your leave from the work. Baba is it bad I I could hold your hands take you home after work? I remember the past sweetheart. Hope you haven't forget. I came to your work place few times to take you home. Im the only one who knows  how fast was I deriving to take that pleasure of taking you home. Our past Baba. Our love. Forever you are my love. Forever you are mine. I will keep loving you always. Baba If I was a total sick bastard, would I feel this way? I think no. Would I living this pain? I hope no. I remember you many times a day. Sometimes I pour water to your plants. The trees growing on behalf of your name. Call me a jerk. Call me an idiot. Yea I call my self an idiot too. Dont say I dont love you. Dont say I didnt love you. I miss you a lot. 

No comments:

Post a Comment