Friday 1 November 2019

2nd of November 2019

A Saturday. I will dream how I walked with you. I will dream about the softness of your hands. I will dream about the fragrance of your hair. I will remember the way you talked. I will remember your smile. How we ate together. How you feed me. How happy we were. I get the fact that im a cruel person to abandon our love and leave. Its wasn't my intention. Im so sorry. Hate me and blame me. Punish me as much as you can. I deserve to suffer more. Suffer not only for being cruel but also for hurting you. How many times did I think to go back and Feel all the things again. Never break up. I never wanted to hurt you. You were my sweetheart. You were my baby. You were my angel. And you always will be. I miss you a lot Baba. Take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment