Thursday 28 November 2019

28th November 2019

Soon you will take someone's hand. I dont have to express the way I would feel. I will not feel comfort when the most loved one leaves me. I loved you like a child, like a boy and like a grown man.(I will love you forge I loved you every possible way Baba. Im so so brutal, foolish, helpless and broken to go beyond. Im stuck in my conscience. Im a prisoner in my own prison. My heart is with you. My heart lives in you. All my feelings are with you. You will be happy and lucky without me. I won't hate or be jealous. But sweetheart im in pain. Im in disappointment. Im in love. I dont have a way to proceed. Im wrong and I was wrong in each and every step which I took. But my dear was I wrong to love you? Am I a criminal because I loved you? I dont know the answers. I have a bag full of questions and regrets.
Love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment