Saturday 9 November 2019

9th November 2019.

Writing this in saturday evening remembering all our good memories dedicated to Saturday. How desperate was I to meet you. Amazing time. I worked endlessly to take a leave in the weekend. Knowing that you have forgotten me, im living this life painfully. I wish I go back to those days. Hug you and hold your hand. Kiss you. Breath through your hair. Talk and smile. And eat together. Love you like im mad. (Im so unlucky) And I remember everything belongs to our story. Im counting our memories today. Sure we could have met before. Sure we should have met before. Time will pass. This life will pass. I will wait for you Baba. I did something good today. I wished your good luck doing so. I remember you a lot. Remember we donated to poor people food and money? We did good things together. I miss you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment