Friday 22 November 2019

22nd November 2019

Time is 6.00pm. Writing to you bearing a heavy heart and a loneliness. I wish I could drove you home. How sweet was those days? I hope you have forgotten them because you have to decrease your pain. No offense. You have the right to do so. I still keep my love for you. I dont have a wish to end that love. I dont feel a comfort in abandoning you and the love to you. I know Baba you think to avandon all tye memories about me. I hurt you because I loved you (I cant tell you how was that. Thats why im telling you im too much messed up and too much broken. I never intended to hurt you. I LOVE YOU!!!) I just didnt want to drag you in a hell of pains. I always loved to see my sweetheart smiling. I was broken in to pieces thousand times seeing you crying. I said I dont love you. What a fucking arsehole was I. Im totally an idiot. Damn I get what a shitty shit was I. Im so sorry for hurting you my little angel. I didn't mean those words. I was just in pain and disappointment. I love you a lot. I know my heart loves you always. Take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment