Monday 4 November 2019

5th November 2019

Good morning sweetheart. I hope you are doing fine. I dont have a goal or a wish Baba. I only wish and pray for your health and wealth. I wish the same to your parents and my parents. I dont have things to be happy beyond them. Im so happy if I could see your face once more. I would be so happy if I could heard your voice once more. I know all of those wishes arent possible things anymore. Definitely im not privileged and I dont deserve too. Each morning I remember you and Im making a wish for the day. Time will be passed. You will feel the comfort of forgetting the painful past. You will feel the comfort of forgetting the painful people(person). You will feel the happiness of your new encounters. You will proceed in a new way. I promise that I will keep loving you. What else I should do?.... tell me.
I miss you a lot. I miss you like im mad.
Take care Baby

No comments:

Post a Comment