Monday 18 November 2019

18th November 2019

Hope you are fine sweetheart. Im writing this in the evening. Remembered you a lot. Remembered the way I was sleeping on your lap inside my vehicle. I loved that fragrance. I loved the way you rubbed my hair. I was loving you and your love. I feel that you have already forgotten everything. But yet I haven't. I dont have a wish to forget the sweetest person I ever had in my life. Somedays you have to forget the last memory about me. I know that Baba. That day will come soon enough. I will keep that pain inside me. Same way you took the pain when I left you. Its my fault. Yet my heart and everything inside me loving you. Every molecule inside me love you. I dont have a hate Baba. I will keep loving you. I miss you a lot this evening.
Take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment