Saturday 30 November 2019

1st of December 2019

Remember how you called me around 7.00am? I was in the hospital which was closer to my home. We were talking and talking. I began to love you. I began to miss you. I couldn't live without a call from you. Same way I remember the way you went to a night party fooling me around. Its okay. I dont hate you for whatever the thing happened between us. But that day my heart ached a lot. I drank a lot too. Im so sorry. I miss you a lot sweetheart. Each and everyday only another walk through pain. Sweetheart I never tried to hurt you. I just wanted to love you. I wanted to be yours. I wanted you to be mine. But non of those feelings had bad intentions. I loved you always. Even today I love you. Love you more and more but not less.
I miss you a lot.
Tc

No comments:

Post a Comment