Sunday 3 November 2019

4th November 2019

So this year is ending. The one that you say about. You had some predictions for 2019. Its ending. Soon you will move forward and not be alone anymore. You will be holding someone's hands. Do I have to accept all this Baba? Do I have to watch you leaving me? Is there a meaning in living? Living for the sake of just living. Thats so uncomfortable. I wish I could see you once before all this. Some say life isn't a march or a run. Then why is it going this fast? You will be happy with the new endeavours coming to your life. You will raise children. Definitely you will be happy. I wish your happiness too Baba. Im so sad for not being  your beloved person. I know im already defeated within this contest (I consider so). Defeated because of few awkward and crappy decisions I made. Who can say what happens next. I dont have at least a remote glimpse about future. I wish you a good future though.Sweetheart I will love you forever. Take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment