Saturday 2 November 2019

3rd of November 2019

Sweetheart please dont misunderstand. someday if you see my messages please accept my apology. Yesterday i didnt know how. When my mobile was in the pocket, my mobile it self dialled. That was your number. I will not disturb you again sweetheart. That was a mistake. (I wish I could hear you. I wish I could talk to you. But yesterday's call is not an intentional. Im so sorry Baba.). I dont want to make another mess in your life. I love to see you happy. I love to see you smiling. Never want to hurt you. I dont have intentions to hurt you further. I miss you a lot. I love you a lot. I want you to live happily. I will wait for you. I can. I know, I waited for you a long time. Do you think this is just an encounter? No Baba. We have met before. We have met before. I miss you..
Please take care your self. 

No comments:

Post a Comment