Sunday 24 November 2019

24th November 2019

A sunday. Im writing this around 9.30pm. Somewhat deviated from usual timetable of the daily posting. I had a dream today sweetheart. Well you can laugh at me or make a joke. Or both of us in pain, you have all the right to blame me. It was around 2pm. I was sleeping and I saw you in a wedding dress. I know Baba.. I know you are ready to move on.. you are moving forward. Im here just because I can't go back and I can't move forward either. Whata destiny being dictated. I dont have a hope about me. I have all the trust and hope inside you. I have my faith and love to you. Probably the only wealth I have up to date is the love. Love which I have for you. I know after all these long days a time comes to forget me. Happiness will find you. I will be just a character in a forgotten dark era. I will live somewhere i side you. I will!!! My love will be forever. Im sorry for being a mad one. Im sorry for understanding everything wrong. Im sorry for being a rude person. Im sorry for hurting you.
I miss you a lot.. Hard to feel happy. Thats okay for me. I deserve this way. I wish my little angel all the happiness. 

No comments:

Post a Comment