Tuesday 10 December 2019

10th December 2019

A rainy day in December. This is the month hurt us the most. I wish If I could go back and change everything. Im so crappy sweetheart I know that. I sold the 2018. You know what that means? Think! (If you remember you will know what 2018 I sold.) Well its gone. I was ill last few days. Had no other way to rest. The medicine which I took was strong. continuously I was sleeping. Had a muscle damage. I hope you are fine Baba. Im writing this around 5.50pm. I saw a dream last night. I saw you. Now my eyes are getting wet. Remember how happy we were when we walking together holding each other's hands? I feel it like a summer time in my life. May be you have forgotten it. I cant urge you to remember me. If you could remember me someday please think that I had much love to you in my heart. Please keep in mind I breathed my last breath remembering our love. I miss you a lot. 
Take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment