Sunday 22 December 2019

23rd December 2019

This year will be ended soon. I dont know what will come next. I will be erased from your memory. Thats inevitably a truth. Time will pass but my memory will keep everything traced and saved. Soon you will be stepped forward for a new life. You will find happiness im sure. I wish your happiness too.  There is nothing but the love I have for you. Writing all this not to whitewash my character which was always an intolerable one. I know you loved me a lot. So did I. So do I. Now the only link between us is love. Do your remember our promises? I hope you do. Forgetting them won't make you a bad person. All on your hands. Forget or remember I wont hate you for anything. Never hated you. Never will. Please be safe. Be happy. Keep your smile (little sunshine made my day).
Love you. 

No comments:

Post a Comment