Wednesday 11 December 2019

12 December 2019

Time 7.18. Just came to work. Sarting my job remembering your words "you are going there to help people". I hope you are fine Baba. Well I know you are upset. I know that you are in pain. Im the one to be blamed. Im the one who is responsible for all those pains.
Writing this paragraph somewhat later around 10.11am. Sweetheart remember how you came out for breakfast/snack in the morning? I was running to talk with you. I went mad without your call. I felt your love. I fell in love with you. I felt how good person you are. I didn't have intentions to hurt you sweetheart. All I wanted to do was love you. I felt like we have met before. So familiar with you. So refreshing. Loved to breath through your hair. I loved you like a child. I loved you like a boy. I loved you like I was mad. I miss you a lot.

No comments:

Post a Comment