Thursday 5 December 2019

6th of December 2019

Hi sweetheart. I hope you are fine. A Friday. This year will be ended soon. I know that Im being forgotten. People dont feel sadness when they are happy. Some said people don't recognize winter either summer when they are happy. Because they have good reasons to think about. The same apply to me. Can understand what a devastating memory was I (what a devastating person was I to you) . I dont urge or force you to remember me (me=pain). Pain is something I have to live with but definitely not you. I welcome it always. On the other side if you are happy I should be happy. Yes I am. If you are happy nothing to be sad (theoretically and emotionally). Emotionally its a hell of fact which has to be deeply understand. More than an understanding I have to digest it.(you will be starting a happy and joyful life soon.). Im okay Baba. I was searching your smile like a child. Each and every day after a walk or a ride, I asked you "are you happy?". I liked to see that shiny smile. A smile like a sunshine. Im going to miss everything. Feels like a journey which would be endless. May be this is my destiny this time. I just wanted you to know that I was a crappier lover, hurt the one I loved a lot and walked away (but loved you like Im mad.). I will love you like Im a mad guy. That was the only happiness for me. And that will be the only happiness.
Take care.
(Finishing this post around 7.25am. Probably you are closer to your office. Have a nice day)

No comments:

Post a Comment