Tuesday 3 December 2019

3rd of December 2019

Im writing this around 4.21pm. I think you are already on the bus or may be you are getting a ride now. I wish I could drive you to work and to home. I miss you a lot always. I will keep writing here about all my love. I cant show my love to you now. Im not privileged. I shouldn't too I guess. Some day  you will leave for a new life. I will not change my love Baba. Its with me forever. Im so so unlucky to leave you. But I will not give up on you. It will be you always. Always you. I start to think about you when I get up and throughout the day I keep thinking of you. Even prior to sleep you come to my mind. You are such a beautiful person in my life. No doubt why my sould is attached to you with a deep love.
Take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment