Wednesday 18 December 2019

18th November 2019

Im writing this around 12.25pm. Probably you are ready to take your lunch. Probably with Amali. I remember the time when we were desperately waiting to have a conversation around 12pm. I remember all those joyful days. I miss you a lot. The time is passing like a bullettrain. Sooner comes the sadest day in my life. I know that you have the same feeling. I know there is no love left for me inside your beautiful heart. Im the one who broke your heart. I never had intentions to hurt you though. I will be gone from your memory I guess(you want me to leave your heart?). You may want to forget me too. I have no hard feelings sweetheart. I had only love for you. From here onwards also that love will remain. I will be a good man someday. I will search for you. I loved you a lot. I miss you a lot. Take care. I completed this post around 3.00pm

No comments:

Post a Comment