Monday 16 December 2019

17th December 2019

Im so sorry for giving you much troubles sweetheart. I never intended to hurt you or a put a burden on you. Somehow I have put you you in trouble. I felt your love. My goal was to see you smiling. My goal was to love you as much as I can. I miss those days. And sooner comes a day. A day with sorrow. Two years ago you cried like a river or a rain. Same day I cried as much as the same. My eyes and eyelids became swollen. Everyone asked me why. What shoud I tell them? I know you had the same issue. You had to face the same/similar crowd. I felt that pain sweetheart. I knew what you were going through. Beloved one broke your heart another time. I will be punished someday sweetheart. I welcome that. I miss you a lot.
Please be happy.
Take care your self. 

No comments:

Post a Comment