Wednesday 18 December 2019

19th of December 2019

Hi sweetheart. How are you. A December 19th. Word we exchanged are so sharp and so painful in December 19th of 2018. I dont have a way to apologise or to explain my self. Non of the facts won't make you love me. I know. You have given up the efforts of loving. Kind of very good lesson to me. A better punishment. Living without the beloved person's love can make someone's life miserable than a war. Im not telling that love is a war. But there are things to win. Its not a war and its definitely not a silly contest. I dont think I have failed in loving you. But I have failed in some places/incidents. Trust me i never ever had an intention to hurt you, leave you or abandon you. I only tried to be with you always. Wanted to feel the love and to love. Never knew that love could heal a person like me. My eyes are getting wet baby. You are an angel because you could love a one like me. Take care. 

No comments:

Post a Comment