Sunday 29 December 2019

29th December 2019

Writing this with a great pain in my heart. I know you are in pain. You dont have to explain your self. I cant get it. Always felt your pain and sorrows. Always I tried to understand what you feel and what you felt. Most of the time I was asking from you about your happiness. Remember how many times did I asked "are you happy"?. It wasn't a joke Baba. It was the love. I loved you a lot. I never had intentions to hurt you or leave you sweetheart. I only tried to be with you. Tried to be yours and always wanted to be yours. Tried to be loved. Always tried to love my little angel as much as I could. As a results I still love you. Love inside of me has not damaged. It grows. Only Im the damaged one. Im the broken one. I miss you a lot. This year ends. Love you Baby. Theruwan saranayi. 

No comments:

Post a Comment